Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Action RPG Top Down Camera Controller Free.
Action RPG Top Down Camera Controller v1.7
This content is password-protected. Please verify with comment to show the download link. Thanks.
Are you developing an ARPG or classic Top Down RPG game, then this is the camera you need.
Do you want the Village Interiors Kit and VIllage Exteriors Kits ?
Then get the Medieval Village Kit Bundle and save 33%
– Removed legacy UI from package including prefabs, demo scenes and scripts to use new Unity UI system
– Unity 2019.xxx Support file
Versions tested with:
Unity Version: 2019.2.0
RP: SRP (OK)
Unity Version: 2019.3.5f1
RP: URP (OK) HRDP (OK)
Unity Version: 2020.1b
RP: Unity standard (OK)
– Check Version notes for details
– Unity 2018.4.4f1 LTS update
– Unity 2018.2 compatibility
– Unity 2017 compatibility
– Added support for click/touch and move cam that uses the Event System to check if a click/touch happens in UI and acts accordingly.
– New ARPGPlayerMove script that checks if click/touch happens in new UI and doesn’t move character.
– Added demo scenes for standalone and mobile.
– Added prefabs for standalone and mobile.
– Submitted to be Unity 5 Ready.
– Fully customizable Keyboard input.
– Fully Customizable via Inspector or Scripting.
– Move, Rotate, Tilt, Zoom view.
– Click-and-Hold mouse follow ing.
– Rotation around target .
– Dynamic transparency effect on objects that lies between the camera and target.
– The angle the camera looks at the target can be modified on the fly.
– The camera automatically moves to desired location on start.
– Left and right click to move player to the desired location.
– Player will stop when it hits obstacles or if the slope is bigger than the character controller’s slope limit.
NEW !!! Keyboard & Mouse input methods added
– Using keys to move character forward, backward and to strafe left, strafe right. Use the mouse to turn character left and right.
– Using keys to move character forward, backward and to strafe left, strafe right. Rotate character to current mouse position.
– Using keys to move character up, down, left and right.
– Using keys to move character forward, backward and to turn left, right.
Mobile support added:
Tested on Sony Xperia TabletZ LTE & Sony Xperia go
– Added a better gravity check for click and move scripts.
– NavMesh character controller for click and move.
– Mobile versions of the cameras.
– Mobile versions of the Character controllers.
– c# version of Unity joystick script added.