Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download AE2Unity: After Effect To Unity Animation Free.
AE2Unity After Effect To Unity Animation v2.8
This content is password-protected. Please verify with comment to show the download link. Thanks.
– High performance using native Unity Animation system. Support export Sprite, Atlas, UGUI, NGUI…
– Full support for skeleton & generation of bone hierarchy
– Capture and play full animation exactly as seen in Adobe After Effects.
– Automatically build and optimize atlas sprites; auto-generate pivot points.
– Auto-generate Mechanim Animators and animation clips.
– Full control and access via Unity animation system.
– No plugin or library requirements. Just native Unity animation and code for best performance.
– Easy to use. Full source code inside.
New Update in version 1.01
– Auto generate Mechanim parameter with trigger
– Fixed white space name mapping in pivot
New Update in Version 1.2
– Support Image sequence
– Support resize Atlas Image (1024 to 512,256…or what ever texture size you want).
New Update in Version 1.4
– Option to choose build Atlas or not.
– Up to 10x faster when export from Adobe after effect.
– Fix allow export when null image.
New in Version 1.6
– Improve performance composition inside composition.
– Fix missing sprite in change sprite animation in some specific case.
New in Version 1.8
– Fix export wrong path layer of AI files
– Support export layer from PSD & AI File in After Effect
New in Version 2.0
– Support export to UGUI in beta (Limitation: Not support Text Layer, Shape & some FX in this version, using UGUI text instead).
New in Version 2.2
– Support UGUI
– Support setting frame rate samples
New in Version 2.4
– Support smooth rotation
– Add extra tool and new doccument
New in Version 2.8
– Fix first default keyframe, fix position when export to UGUI,NGUI. Add custom setting build from AE
Compatible to run with Unity 4.5 and above(all license free/pro), Unity 5, Unity 2017, Unity 2018 and above.
Email: [email protected]