Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Animated Pixel Pack Free.
Animated Pixel Pack v2.1
This content is password-protected. Please verify with comment to show the download link. Thanks.
A pack of retro styled pixel characters to be used in any pixel based RPG game.
Update 2.1 –
Added new 6 characters!
New 2.0 Update!
All characters now work great with 2d platformer games. Wall hanging, double jumps, ladder climbing, and more – see version details for info.
Update 1.1 – The pack now comes with all new female characters.
Animated with the built-in Unity Mecanim features (no need for any additional packages)
Pack comes complete with:
– 35 different character skins
– 22 mecanim animations (usable by any skin)
– Complete set of animation state machines
– Prefabs for each character, customizable by simply mix and matching sprites
– Demo scene for testing (as seen in the videos)
– Additional helms, weapons, items, and shields that can be combined with any character
– A set of premade projectiles that can be fired by any character
– Example scripts for controlling characters and simple AI
– Example spell effects
Optimized for great performance:
– A custom editor import script creates exact sprite geometry for each skin.
– No overdraw, improves performance
– No need to use transparent shaders, great for mobile
– Pre-packed into a single sprite atlas meaning dramatically fewer drawcalls
– Works great even on mobile platforms
– Add your own sprites using any skin as an example
– Add new animations using the Unity mecanim tools you are already familiar with
– Mix and match sprites to create new combinations
– Add code to swap out sprites at runtime to create a dynamic loot system
Full source code (with comments) included