This is a paid asset, but now you can download AR + GPS Location Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
AR GPS Location v3.5.1
Unity AR+GPS Location
The `AR+GPS Location` asset brings the ability to position 3D objects in real-world geographical locations via their GPS coordinates using Unity and Augmented-Reality. It supports both Untiy’s AR Foundation and Vuforia.
It works by mixing both GPS data and the AR tracking done by AR Foundation of
Check the full documentation for the asset here.
Download the Totem Capture demo here. In the demo you can select places on the map to place the 3D totems, and activate them by going near them.
— Main Features —
* Place 3D Objects in geographical positions defined by their latitude, longitude and altitude.
* AR Hotspots that are activated when the user is near a given location.
* Place 3D Text markers on real-world points of interest (example using OpenStreetmaps is included.)
* Smooth movements on device location and heading updates.
* Move objects or place them along paths (Catmull-rom splines) on the map.
* Augmented reality floor shadows.
* General purpose Catmull-rom curves and splines.
— Minimum Requirements —
* For AR Foundation, a iOS device with ARKit support, or a Android device with ARCore support (see the AR Core device list here).
* For Vuforia, a device with ground plane support (see the list of devices here)
* The device must have functioning magnetic and GPS sensors.
* For better performance, a working gyroscope is also recommended.
— Limitations —
* Altitude information is usually very imprecise so, currently, it’s best to use heights relative to the device position or relative to detected ground planes.
* Landscape mode does not work well on may Android devices, due to a problem with tilt-compensation on the magnetic sensor data.
* There are limits due to the GPS precision. So, on good conditions precision can range from 2 to 5 meters, and on bad conditions from 10 to 20meters.
* Does not work well on indoors.
— Contact —
For bug reports and questions please use this link.
If you need further help, contact me via e-mail at [email protected]
Copyright © 2018-2019 Daniel Fortes.