This is a paid asset, but now you can download Atmospheric House (Modular) for FREE, but please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Atmospheric House (Modular) v1.1.0 (Latest version)
High detailed atmospheric modular house.
Super fast and easy to customize. Change your house from new and clean to old and worn with a single click. Build houses without the hassle of searching and drag & dropping prefabs into scene. Prefab swapper script lets you change between prefabs quickly and effectively.
PREVIEW VIDEO | MODULARITY VIDEO
Built-in, URP and HDRP supported.
Screenshots from HDRP unless stated otherwise.
– Modular walls, floors, ceiling, roof, porch, kitchen cabinets and more.
– Interior props.
– Modular prefabs work with grid snapping.
– Prefab swapper script for modular prefabs.
– Material swapper tool.
– More than 600 objects included.
– Clean and worn textures/materials for all objects.
– Most textures are 2k, but vary from 512 to 4k depending on the asset.
– BaseColor, MaskMap, Normal (and Emissive) textures included for most assets, plus some additional Multimask textures for tileable materials that use a custom shader.
– Main house materials are tweakable; more or less worn look. (Shader available only in HDRP and URP, not in Built-in render pipeline.)
– Paint color can be changed for main house materials. (Shader available in HDRP and URP, not in Built-in RP.)
– Openable drawers, cabinets, doors and windows.
– Night demo scene. (Old and worn look)
– Day demo scene. (New and clean look)
– Approximately 1.1 million triangles in demo scene. (With disabled realtime lights and no occlusion culling)
– Optimized lightning for games.
– Light optimization script.
– Note: Built-in render pipeline tileable house materials not as worn looking as in HDRP/URP and some clean/worn materials look the same due to built-in render pipeline not supporting multimask shader.
More additional house materials available here: ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
HDRP & URP instructions:
1. Import package to your desired render pipeline project.
2. From HDRP or URP folder, import corresponding .unitypackage file to your project.
3. Use Linear Color Space for shaders to work properly.
Please read HDRP/URP readme from HDRP/URP folder.