This is a paid asset, but now you can download Cartoon Interactive Grass URP for FREE, but please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Cartoon Interactive Grass URP v1.1.1
Are you still unable to find the grass that suits you?
Cartoon Interactive Grass URR provides highly customizable grass URR solutions.
Support Android, IOS, Mac, Windows, other platforms have not been tested
Android requires Vulkan.
Matal is required for IOS.
One time purchase, free upgrade forever.
1. Out-of-the-box, fully procedurally generated, very simple, good interaction between characters and grass，
Please watch the video！
2. Can act on any mesh and terrain, rendering independently
3. Designed specifically for URP and optimized for mobile platforms, high performance, full GPU rendering
4. Requires Unity official URP package support
5. Support shadow and gloss，Fully customizable colors!
6. Adjustable wind speed and intensity
7. Support adjustable LOD, obtain higher performance according to demand
8. Support IOS Metal rendering
9. Random height, custom height and width
10. Customize lower body color and upper body color
11. Complete brush tool support, which can be added, moved and modified
12 detailed operating documents, simple and easy to understand
Why choose our plug-in: While we provide plug-ins, we will provide long-term and stable updates, technical support, and timely problem feedback.
Contact: [email protected], welcome!
Online documentation (support offline documentation): http://appstools.net/docs/cigurp/cigurp-1cvge7u6umnf5
Note: The test model involved in the video and screenshots is not included.
Compatibility note:All platforms need to set Rendering in “Other Seetings”, select “Auto Graphics API for Windows”, and tick it. If you do not check this option.
You need to choose according to the following instructions
Windows: Only Direct3D11 is supported, others are not supported,（DX12 will be supported in the future）
Mac and ios platforms: Metal is supported, but OpenGL Core mode is not supported
Android: supports Vulkan, supports OpenGLES3, does not support OpenGLES21.
Include an editor script2.
Including 3 c# scripts3.
Including 3 shader related files to support core functions