This is a paid asset, but now you can download Crest Ocean System HDRP Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Crest Ocean System HDRP v4.12 (Latest version)
Crest Ocean System HDRP v4.7
Crest Ocean System HDRP v4.6
Crest is a technically advanced, feature-rich ocean system targeted at PC and console platforms and Unity 2019.4.8 or later.
This product targets Unity HDRP – suitable for high end hardware and usually not VR. Please ensure you are targeting HDRP before purchasing this product.
Email Support | Discord | Issue Tracking | Twitter
* Simulated light transport including reflection, refraction, scattering, caustics approximation
* Completely dynamic wave shape with innovative ‘equalizer’ style wave authoring
* Shallow water – light scattering and wave attenuation
* Underwater with partial submersion (rewritten as postprocessing effect for HDRP).
* Dynamic object-water interaction
* Foam simulated from waves and shorelines
* Flow to enable horizontal motion of water volume
* Physics interface with simplistic buoyancy implementations and support for Dynamic Water Physics 2
Note: This asset targets the High Definition Render Pipeline. The Universal Render Pipeline version is available here, and a version of this system targeting Unity’s Built-In Render Pipeline is freely available: https://github.com/crest-ocean/crest.
Note 2: Crest is targeted at PC and console platforms. It may work on mobile but is built to be powerful, flexible and scalable rather than a minimal/specialised system that would maximise performance.
Note 3: Crest is targeted towards projects that require an advanced water simulation. It requires technical setup and configuration.
Note 4: Crest currently supports only one ocean instance and does not support rendering multiple cameras simultaneously as required for example for split screen multiplayer.
The Submarine example scene was created by the Digital Wizards team (Aldana Zanetta and Fernando Zanetta).
The Crest code contains MIT-licensed code. The copyright notices are specified in the included file ThirdPartyNotices.md.