Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Edy’s Vehicle Physics Free.
Edys Vehicle Physics v5.3
EVP brings fun and realistic vehicles to your games! Designed for gameplay, ease of use, and realistic behavior.
FAQ | Live demo | Features | Documentation
– Precise control and fun to drive vehicles even with keyboard / touch screen.
– Any vehicle setup: street, truck, racing, drifting…
– Vehicles can be rigged and configured in minutes (Video tutorial)
– Easy integration into existing projects: just drop a prefab in your scene and hit and play.
– Vehicle damage effects, including deterioration of handling.
– Multiple ground materials supported, including per-material grip and drag coefficients, ground marks, skid marks, smoke, dust, etc.
– Lots of audio effects: engine, turbo, transmission, tire skid, body impacts, body scratches…
– Built-in “Pause” function for vehicles without setting timeScale to zero.
– Full C# source code.
– A single component VehicleController provides fully working vehicle physics.
– Additional features available as add-on components: damage, audio, tire effects (marks, smoke, dust), visual effects, standard input, sample random AI input.
– Easily write your own add-on features by using the exposed properties and delegates.
– Custom PBR shader for tire marks.
– Custom shaders for particle effects (smoke, dust) with shadows.
– Garbage-Collector friendly. No GC allocations in runtime.
– Supports any physics timestep up to 0.06