Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Full Game Kit – Hammer 2 Free.
Full Game Kit – Hammer 2 v1.1.1
[NEW] Support for Android devices.
Awesome actionpacked shooter example project to see how it’s done! Create your own thirdperson open world game using this kit!
(This requires intermediate Unity and C# skills!)
Video Demo | Web Player Full Game | Web GL Full Game | Android Full GameDocumentation
The package contains:
Fully working and buildable game!
All scripts and assets are accessable, editable, and commercially useable!
* Thirdperson character controller
* Camera system including camera shakes
* Destructible buildings tech
* Bullets, explosions and area damage
* Enemy and pickup spawners
* Enemy, boss and enemy vehicles behavior
* Controllable vehicles and turrets
* Ambient system
* Options and settings
* Streamable preloading for web player
* Global and local data management
* Player progress saving and loading
* Full game flow, pausing, retrying, unlocking
* New scalabe Unity GUI
* Flexible button and navigation system
* Minimap system
* Shop for ingame currency
* XGUI 2d helper scripts
* Xbox 360 controller support
* Lowpoly characters and animations
* Lowpoly vehicles, buildings, streets
* Lots of lowpoly misc. assets such as crates, barrels and streetlights
* All with clear highres cartoon style textures
* Lots of effects, flashes, particles and explosions
* 5 royalty free music tracks for you to use
* Over a 100 crystal clear game sound effects
* Loads of icons, buttons and backgrounds
Note: Please use your own font or check the licensing agreement! This package contains no thirdparty content whatsoever.
Full game kit technology and assets for intermediate users.
This example project is made for amateur developers that want to make the step towards a releaseable game. Use full scripts, code snippets or architecture in your own game. Add a professional framework around your existing game prototype. Use fast prototyping of a game idea by modifying or replacing game parameters and assets. Pick the high quality art and audio assets you need for your own projects. Don’t worry about license agreements, you have full commercial usuage rights! Your game is ready to build and deploy for web, standalone and Android mobile devices. Easy to port to other platforms.