This is a paid asset, but now you can download GoogleVR & GearVR Camera Setup for FREE, but please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
GoogleVR & GearVR Camera Setup v1.6
– GoogleVR 1.20 Compatible
– Unity 5.5.1 Compatible
* Not for Unity 5.6, or any ‘Native’ GoogleVR Unity version *
Developing for Mobile VR is great but porting between GoogleVR/Cardboard and GearVR can be time consuming! This asset allows you to easily switch the build target between Google VR and Gear VR with a single click.
– Easily switch between GoogleVR and GearVR
– Compatible with multiple scene games
– Gaze Input System works for both platforms
– Platform Dependent Compilation for GoogleVR / GearVR with custom #defines.
From a new project:
1. Import the package and add the “Player” prefab.
2. Now simply click the “VR Build Settings” option on the toolbar and select GoogleVR or GearVR.
Make games that are compatible with both GearVR and GoogleVR from the ground up, or import into an existing project.
Input works with Unity’s Event System via the gaze, PointerEnter, PointerExit, PointerDown, PointerUp, PointerClick.