Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Impact – Physics Interaction System Free.
Impact – Physics Interaction System v1.2.1 (Latest version)
This content is password-protected. Please verify with comment to show the download link. Thanks.
Impact is a powerful and flexible material-based interaction system for producing interactions such as audio, particle, and decal interactions.
Check Out the Web Demo
Documentation | Discord | Forum
So what can you do with Impact?
Here are just a few examples of how you can use Impact to spice up your game:
• Play audio when physics objects collide with each other with sounds based on the collision velocity and the objects’ materials.
• Play sliding and rolling sounds.
• Emit particles on collision.
• Leave decals behind on collision.
• Works great with rigidbodies connected by joints as well as ragdolls.
• Utilize Impact to play different footstep sounds based on the material a character is walking over.
• Easily integrate with any character movement system.
• Use Impact to play sounds, emit particles, and place decals for bullet impacts.
• Easily integrate with any weapon or projectile system.
• Impact was designed with extensibility as a key goal. You can customize just about any part of the system from custom triggers, to custom objects, to custom interactions.
• Full source code is included!
• FMOD integration! Documentation & Download