This is a paid asset, but now you can download NatCorder – Video Recording API Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: Original Link
NatCorder – Video Recording API v1.8.0 (Latest version)
NatCorder – Video Recording API v1.7.3
NatCorder – Video Recording API v1.6.6
NatCorder – Video Recording API v1.5.1
NatCorder is a lightweight, easy-to-use, full-feature video recording API for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. With NatCorder, you can record the screen, a specific game camera, a texture, raw pixel data, and so on. You can also record game audio from audio sources, listeners, and custom sources. NatCorder is heavily optimized for speed with a low memory footprint. Features include:
– Blazing Fast. NatCorder is designed and heavily optimized for performance.
– Record Anything! Record anything and everything that can be rendered into a texture. Whether it’s a game view, UI, a camera, or a texture— NatCorder can record it.
– Custom Resolutions. Record with resolutions as high as Full HD (1920×1080) and even higher on devices that support it.
– Control Quality. Optimize the recording for file size or bandwidth by specifying the recording bitrate and keyframe interval.
– Record GIF. In addition to recording MP4 videos, NatCorder can record animated GIF images on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows.
– Record HEVC. NatCorder supports recording with the H.265 HEVC codec on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
– AR Support. NatCorder has full support for ARFoundation, ARCore, ARKit, and Vuforia.
– Full Access. NatCorder will record directly to the application documents directory and provide the path to the video.
– Offline Recording. NatCorder supports recording in a for-loop. This is especially useful for transcoding applications.
– Threaded Recording. NatCorder is thread-safe, allowing you to record in worker threads to further improve performance.
– Lightweight Package. The API is specifically designed not to add unnecessary baggage or overhead to your project.
Check out the documentation.
Check out the forum thread.
Check out the written tutorials:
1. Unity Recording Made Easy
2. Audio Workflows
– Unity 2018.3+
– Android API Level 21+
– iOS 11+
– macOS 10.13+
– Windows 10+, 64-bit only