Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Ocean Toolkit Free.
GO Ocean Toolkit v1.0
This content is password-protected. Please verify with comment to show the download link. Thanks.
The Ocean Toolkit is a code package that brings realistic infinite ocean rendering to your project. The water surface is offset according to a custom wave function which can be used to control large scale waves. Small scale waves are realized using scrolling normal maps. The toolkit is easy to use and does not require any coding. Works with the Buoyancy Toolkit out-of-the-box.
Website, Readme & Demo
– Realistic infinite ocean rendering
– Customizable wave function that offsets the water surface
– Small scale detail realized using scrolling normal maps
– Refraction and underwater light absorption to accurately convey depth
– Reflections using Screen Space Raytracing or conventional reflection probes
– Shoreline foam
– Optional caustics for the seafloor
– Clean look that fits most projects
– Can be clipped to a rectangle for lakes
– Runs well on high-end Android devices (tested on a Moto X 2nd gen using fixed refraction color and low poly screen space mesh)
– There is currently no image effect for when the camera is below the water surface