This is a paid asset, but now you can download Quests 2 for FREE, but please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Quests 2 v2.0.2
Don’t lose your north! Create thousands of quests and keep them under control
This module requires Unity 2022.1 and Game Creator 2 in order to work.
Create Quests with intricate subtasks that interwine between them and branch off to different complete different outcomes! Or create simple Tasks that follow a linear path. It’s all up to you!
Watch this video for a quickstart guide!
– Every Quest is a separate asset
– A Quest is made of a tree-like structure of Tasks
– Every Task can contain Subtasks
– Track one or multple Quests at the same time
– Define world positions as Points of Interest
– Automatically display a Minimap with POIs
– Includes a Navigation Compass example
– Display Indicators on top of POIs, even off-screen
– Complete Journal and HUD
Each Quest is fully integrated with Game Creator’s Visual Scripting. Creating rewards after completing a quest, spawning events when activating a Task, among others, is a piece of cake!
Attach the Journal component to any object to allow them to track Quests. You can give missions to not only the player but any other character!
Automatically save all quest’s progress adding the Journal memory onto a Remember component.
Examples & Templates
Points of Interest
Compatible with Visual Scripting
Tools for creating custom UI skins
Minimap or Radar
Multiple examples to learn from
Compatible with all Game Creator 2 modules