This is a paid asset, but now you can download RayFire for Unity Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
RayFire for Unity v1.34
RayFire for Unity v1.29
RayFire for Unity v1.27
RayFire for Unity v1.25
RayFire for Unity v1.24
RayFire is a plugin which allows you to infinitely demolish or slice 3d objects in Runtime over and over as well as preshatter them to pieces in Edit mode.
Also RayFire provides Advanced Dynamic Simulation Control over your simulated objects and demolished fragments like activating them at the moment you need. It allows to shoot, explode and affect by Wind and Vortex forces, Record simulation in Editor and play in Runtime.
– YouTube playlist
– Unity forum page
– Discord channel
– Dynamic. Object will be affected by gravity, will start fall down and it will be possible to affect on it by other simulated objects.
– Sleeping. Object will freeze in air until first collision, then it will start behave as Dynamic object.
– Inactive. Object will freeze in air and will not be affected by gravity, it can be affected by other simulated objects but it will not start fall down until it will be activated. After activation object will start behave like Dynamic object.
– Kinematik. Object will affect to other objects but will not be affected anyhow by any other object. Object can be activated and start behave like Dynamic object.
– Mesh. Simulate object using it’s Meshfilter’s mesh in Mesh Collider.
– Skinned Mesh. Allows to demolish SkinnedMesh objects.
– Nested Cluster. Simulate object using all it’s children Meshfilter’s meshes as one solid concave object. At demolition Cluster will detach every child and start simulate them on their own. If child is a root for other children with meshes after demolition it will be considered as Nested Cluster as well.
– Connected Cluster. Simulate object using all it’s children Meshfilter’s meshes as one solid concave object. At demolition Cluster will detach fragments at contact point while the rest of the fragments will stay as solid cluster. At every demolition cluster checks itself for connectivity and if it detects that some groups of fragments are not connected together anymore they will start simulate as separate Connected Clusters.
– Runtime. Demolishes object in runtime relative to collision point. Supports Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android platforms.
– Reference Demolition. Swap demolished object to predefined reference which can be another scene object, cluster, prefab or FBX asset. Can be used on any platform.
– Precache. Prepare fragment meshes in Awake or Manually and create fragments at demolition.
– Prefragment. Prepare fragments in Awake or Manually and keep them deactivated until demolition.
– Precached Prefab. Prepare fragment meshes Manually, store them in serializable format to make it possible to store all data in Prefab asset and create fragments at demolition.
– Voronoi. Low poly, convex, physics friendly fragments.
– Splinters. Low poly, convex, stretched along one axis.
– Slabs. Low poly, convex, stretched along two axes.
– Radial. Low poly, convex, creates radial fragments pattern.
– Slice. Slice object by planes.
– Tetrahedron based fragments.
– Fragments clustering with debris. Allows to glue fragments together and produce complex high poly concave fragments.
– Bomb. Explode objects relative to point in space.
– Wind. Affect to rigid objects like a Turbelent wind.
– Vortex. Affect to rigid body objects like a Vortex
– Gun. Allows to shoot object, physically affect to them, generate debris, dust, impact flash, apply damage and demolish object.
– Blade. Allows to slice objects in Runtime.
– Debris & Dust. Automatic Debris and Dust particle generation for demolished and activated objects.
– Activator. Activates Inactive and Kinematik objects and turns them to Dynamic objects.
– Combine. Combines all children meshes to one single mesh.
– Recorder. Record dynamic simulation into animation clip to Play as animation in Runtime as Kinematik objects with ability to return objects back to simulation as Dynamic objects.
– Snapshot. Save demolished/simulated objects in Runtime and Load in Edit mode in scene for environment modeling purposes.
– Runtime Caching. Allows to distribute runtime demolition process over time and demolish Hi poly object to hundreds of fragments.
– Multi Material fragmentation. Allows to fragment objects with several different materials and applies defined material to inner surface.
– Reset & Reuse. Allows to demolish object once and then reset and reuse already cached frament meshes or fragments.
– Export to Unity asset. Allows to export fragment meshes into Unity asset.