This is a paid asset, but now you can download Text Animator for Unity Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Text Animator for Unity v1.2.12 (Latest version)
Text Animator for Unity v1.2.10
Text Animator for Unity v1.2.7
Bring your dialogues to life, animating your game texts with this easy to use and customize plugin.
– Documentation: learn everything about Text Animator and feel comfortable even before getting it.
– Limitations: read its requirements and learn exactly what you can do.
– Contact me: for any question or support request.
– Create your own effects in the Inspector.
– Powerful and Flexible.
– 15+ effects ready to use.
– Supports multiple effects, stackable on the same letters.
– Requires TextMeshPro *, supporting its emotes, alignments and custom fonts.
– Quick to set up.
– Shows text dynamically (like a typewriter), with different appearance effects.
– Call Events from text and perform any action.
– Supports external Dialogue Systems and Plugins (some already integrated!).
– Short, detailed and easy to read Documentation.
*30 TextMeshPro’s tags are compatible. Read the limitations page for more.
– Dialogue System for Unity
– Yarn Spinner
– Naninovel (partial)
You can also integrate your own Dialogue Systems and Plugins! (some are already planned in the future!). Take a look at the documentation for more.
– Show text dynamically with multiple appearance effects.
– Trigger events when a word/letter has been showed.
– Play sounds for each letter.
– Waits multiple pauses for specific characters (like puntuactions).
– Via tags, waits for X seconds or for player input.
– Increase or decrease its speed while typing.
– Skip the typewriter and show the entire text on player input.
– Create your own Effects, Features and Typewriters in C#.
– Effects can also be created in the inspector.
– Includes C# Source code.
– Public Roadmap available
– Multiple Example scenes for each use case
– Frequently Updated