Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download uBuild: In-game modular building system Free.
uBuild In-game Modular Building System v1.2
This content is password-protected. Please verify with comment to show the download link. Thanks.
uBuild is an in-game modular building system. Unlike other modular building solutions, this system allows the player to build using layers which you can turn on/off, place furniture and view your buildings from any angle. Layers and buildings are saved using Unity’s build-in PlayerPrefs and interact-able doors add a nice effect in third-person mode.
v1.1 Includes a simple resources system.
– Build using modules (detects buildable locations, multiple floors):
– Use layers while building to modify the building or to place furniture:
1. Add layers
2. Set default layer
3. Change selected piece layer
4. Turn layers on/off
5. Remove layers
[All pieces will automatically get active when leaving build-mode & layer states are saved as well]
– Place furniture (not snapping)
– Auto saving (buildings, layers, player)
– Custom reorder-able editor
– Doors (interact-able) & windows
– 19 example prefabs (walls, floors, stairs, interact-able door, furniture etc.)
– Switch between third person mode/build-mode
– Zoom, pan, rotate and move camera while building
+ Commented C# scripts & documentation