Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/terrain/gaia-2-terrain-scene-generator-42618
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Gaia 2 – Terrain & Scene Generator Free.
Gaia 2 – Terrain & Scene Generator v2.2.1 (Latest version)
This content is password-protected. Please verify with comment to show the download link. Thanks.
GAIA 2 LAUNCHES!
After several man years of development we are proud to bring you Gaia 2. Gaia 2 is a huge improvement over Gaia 1, and to honour an old commitment and say thank you for being our customers we made it a FREE update!!
WELCOME TO GAIA 2
Welcome to GAIA 2, the all in one terrain and scene generation system for Unity that allows you to create stunning mobile, vr, desktop and console scenes in minutes!
GAIA 2 gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and delivers simple, fast and pretty terra-forming, texturing, planting and placement using our sample assets or yours as you prefer.
While GAIA 2 is a terrain and scene generation system at heart, GAIA 2 also saves you time, money and heartache by automating the setup of your render pipeline, character, sounds, water, skies, post fx and lighting, so that you can be up and running around in your scene in minutes.
When you are ready to take your game or sim further, then we are hugely excited to be able to offer you the raw power of Gaia Pro! Gaia Pro extends on Gaia 2 in every way and adds more stamping and spawning options, over one hundred photogrametry enhanced assets and biomes, massive world support with non destructive editing and streaming, beautiful skies with time of day, weather with rain and snow that syncs with the vegetation and ground cover, spawnable birds, butterflies and pollen fx, location based sound fx and music, and so much more. We went all in to create the best integrated environmental solution on the store!
In addition to our own products the Gaia eXtensions system enables you to integrate other top assets into your scene with just a few clicks.
1. Gaia 2 is only compatible with Unity 2019.3+
2. Click here to learn how to upgrade your project from Gaia 1.
Gaia’s Customers Say:
“Stunningly Well Designed Tools”
“This is by far the BEST of the BEST”
“Making the Very Hard, Very Easy”
“Finally, A Terrain Tool for Artists”
“Exceptional Product and Support!”
And with over 1000 5* ratings and 450+ written reviews, its no wonder GAIA is the most popular terrain system on the store!
With GAIA you will:
– Choose your world size;
– Choose your target quality (mobile, vr, desktop);
– Choose your target Biome (or even mix them!);
– Create your terrain either manually procedurally or both with a few clicks;
– Texture, plant, and populate your terrain with grasses, rocks, trees and farms;
– Choose whatever additional features you would like added, and;
– Add your player, water, screen shotter, skies, sounds and post fx with a click;
– And finally, just press play!
– Wizard driven simplicity;
– Automated pipeline installation & optimal setup;
– Stunning high performance water system;
– Mixed manual and procedural scene generation;
– Biome system – use our sample assets or make your own;
– Stamping system – mix and blend stamps to shape your terrain;
– Spawning system – procedurally texture, plant and populate;
– Sessioning system – backup and share sessions to reliably re-create scenes;
– Extension system – create, share and leverage other assets;
– Exporting system – bake and export lodded terrain meshes and textures;
– Points of interest – spawn farms, villages, cemeteries or whatever you can imagine;
– Vegetation shaders with sss, snow, location variation and world space cover;
– Take and share screen shots with the screen-shotting system;
– Set up your controller, sound, lighting, post fx and water with a click;
– Builtin, URP, & HDRP 7.2+ support;
Sample Assets Included:
We include the following samples for you to use in your own games:
– Assets from Gaia Pro by Procedural Worlds;
– Skies from Ambient Skies by Procedural Worlds;
– Sounds from Ambient Sounds by Procedural Worlds;
– 3D Low Poly Adventure from Synty Studios;
– 3D Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge;
– Grasses from Turboscalpeur;
– Textures from NatureManufacture;
Gaia 2 (powerful product, indie prices):
* Multi Tile Support
* GPU Accelerated Stamping
* GPU Accelerated Spawning
* Lighting, Post FX, Sound FX
* Built In, URP, HDRP Shaders
* Third Party Extensions
* Stackable Filtering
Gaia Pro (pro features, pro pricing)
* All of Gaia 2 PLUS:
* Massive World Creation Support
* Non Destructive Massive World Edit Support
* Massive World Streaming & Culling Support:
* Additional stamping & erosion operations
* Additional masking operations
* Mask exporting system
* Spawnable VFX system and assets
* Spawnable Sound FX system and assets:
* Integrated Weather System with rain and snow
* Time of Day Lighting System
* HQ Photogrametry Enhanced Biome Assets & Presets
* Multiple pre-configured biomes
We would like to thank echoLogin for the massive and sustained effort he put into creating the water and vegetation shaders for Gaia. We could not be happier with his work and we heartily recommend that you check his other assets out. They are well worth a look!
Third Party Licences:
Gaia contains sample assets from other publishers that have been included with their permission, shaders derived from the Unity Standard Shaders package, and shaders derived from the Unity Terrain Tools package and made available for use under the Unity Companion License. Information about these licences have been included within the relevant directories in Gaia.
Every year as we further develop our products we will charge an upgrade fee which is usually around 20-50% of the full purchase price for the next major release of our software. These upgrades are aligned to the major Unity versions they support. For example CTS 2019 will be enhanced and supported for the full Unity 2019 product cycle. You are not obliged to update to newer versions of our products if you do not need to, however old versions of our products will not be supported on new versions of Unity. All upgrade money is fed back to the team to ensure that we can continue to update, grow and support our products and customers over time.
Need help or want to know more?
Have A Chat
Why Procedural Worlds?
At Procedural Worlds we create quality products that are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported. We document our products and help you to get the best out of them and Unity with over 100 video tutorials on our YouTube channel. Your investment supports our team so that we can create better products sooner and provide you with timely support now. To learn more about us please check out our reviews and then come and say hello or ask a question on our discord channel.
Our World Creation Products:
Gaia PRO – A world and scene generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.
GeNa 2 – Nominated by Unity as one of the best assets of 2018, GeNa 2 is a sophisticated level design tool that augments Gaia’s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control in the placement of assets into your scene.
CTS 2019 – Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability.
SECTR Complete 2019 – A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.
Our World Enhancement Products:
Ambient Sounds – A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with professionally composed sound effects and music library.
Ambient Skies – An integrated Skies, Post FX and Lighting system that makes it easy to create visually beautiful scenes.
Real Ivy 2 – An awesome procedural ivy and plant generation system.
World Manager API – A FREE light weight command and control system for Unity 3D that manages all your environmental assets via one simple API.
Pegasus – A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an ambient ai that supports formations, animation and local avoidance for your npc’s and animals!